Got a quick glimpse in my binoculars of a bird I can only explain as a
flycatcher type of bird but very yellow with a yellow belly. It leaped lower
down as I tried to get a photo and i wasnt able to get a shot. I stuck around a
good while,but never did see it again. Bird was visible from the parking lot of
the coast Guard station,just a few feet back from the tree line,not on the bay
side, but towards if you were looking in direction of median. Closer to the
beginning of the parking lot.

House finch,goldfinch,flicker were seen too. Black Scoter just 10 feet into the
bay by parking lot. 3 bufflehead. Looked in dunes for a saw-whet,but no luck. 2
fox sparrows seen in the dunes as well. Kind Regards-Kev