not, whether you would like a refund or a credit.Here are the details:

Date:  Sat, Jan 14
Time:  5:00 AM - approx 7:00 PM
Cost:  $190
Boat:  Brooklyn VI
Leaves:  2200 Emmons Ave, Brooklyn NY

Target alcids for our winter trips include Dovekie, Atlantic Puffin, Common
Murre, Razorbill, occasionally Thick-billed Murre. We continually chum
behind the boat to attract gulls and Gannets, and we usually manage to find
Northern Fulmar, Black-legged Kittiwake, Lesser Black-backed, Iceland, and
sometimes Glaucous Gull.  When there are a lot of baitfish in the area
we've often had Fin and Humpbacked Whales.  Common Dolphins are regular and
sometimes Atlantic White-sided Dolphins make an appearance.

If you like to take pictures we usually get great photo ops for Northern
Gannet coming into the chum.  If you're planning on bringing a long
telephoto for alcids and other more distant birds, be sure to also bring a
shorter zoom lens.  Gannets have a 6' wingspan and regularly come very
close to the boat, and it's not unusual for me to be clip off wingtips in
my images when using my 300mm lens.

If you want make a reservation or need more information, contact us at the
email or phone number below.  Hope to see you aboard!

-PAG

*Paul A. GurisSee Life PaulagicsPO Box 161Green Lane, PA
18054215-234-6805www.paulagics.com <http://www.paulagics.com>paulagics.com
<http://paulagics.com>@gmail.com <http://gmail.com>i...@paulagics.com
<i...@paulagics.com>*