This morning at roughly 7:50am I watched a probable immature Glaucous Gull
fly NE over Kensington towards Prospect Park. I contacted a few local
birders I thought may be out near the park in the hopes it put down on the
lake.
It was reported shortly thereafter sitting on Prospect Lake by Dennis
Hrehowsik.

By the time I was able to get there the Glaucous was gone, but two distinct
first winter Iceland Gulls put down. One was a very pale and robust bird,
relative to the Herring Gulls next to it and a second, smaller and darker
bird with a very dark face.

Good birding,

Sean Sime
Brooklyn, NY