From: bounce-121669746-11143...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-121669746-11143...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Ben Cacace
[bcac...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 8:39 PM
To: NYSBIRDS-L; eBirds NYC
Subject: [nysbirds-l] eBird.org: Recent Additions to County Checklists

When working on the NYS eBird Hotspots wiki I'll compare the previous bar chart
list of species with the current one picking up any additions or deletions. By
going to each county's 'Overview' page you can determine the date the species
was added by county. Some are from newly submitted checklists from many months
/ years ago.

It isn't possible to spot these additions from old checklists. On the
'Overview' page you can sort on 'First Seen' but if the species wasn't added
recently it won't appear at the top of the list.

For each county on the NYS eBird Hotspots site click the 'Overview' link on the
'Explore a Location' line:
— http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Birding+in+New+York

Red represents species removed from the New York State list bringing the NYS
total to 479 species.

Nassau County:<http://ebirding-nys.wikispaces.com/Nassau>
Mandarin Duck (Removed)

--