From: Bill Elrick <belr...@gmail.com>
To: NYSBIRDS-L <NYSbirds-L@cornell.edu>
Sent: Sun, Aug 20, 2017 11:13 am
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Pine Island

Hi Just back from Pine Island area not many birds as there is not a lot of Sod
under cultivation.
I was sitting on Mission line road just south of the Audi service place. This
white truck comes along and the guy says that Mission line is a private road
and the land is all private so no Birdwatching. I have had friends who have
been told this before, so what is the designation of this road.
He seemed to especially be against bird watchers as he repeated "no bird
watching" several times.
I think he may be from the double wide that is parked on the left as you go
south.

I have NJ plates and as I do bird up there often. I would not call myself a
regular, I did not argue with him but just kept birding.
Thanks for any info.
Bill

                        Welcome and Basics

                        Rules and Information