From: Bill Elrick <belr...@gmail.com>
To: NYSBIRDS-L <NYSbirds-L@cornell.edu>
Sent: Sun, Aug 20, 2017 2:01 pm
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Pine Island Missionlands Road, Warwick.NY

I called Warwick police station and was told it is a county road and he has no
right to tell anyone it is private. I suggest video him and ask his name.
He has no right to be scaring people off the road.
I heard from someone else who was also told to leave, so he is doing it to a
number of bird watchers.
Bill

                        Welcome and Basics

                        Rules and Information