Although some species do not have a Domestic option like the Yellow-fronted
Canaries I've had a couple times in Manhattan and told by an ebird reviewed to
add them. I hope to rectify my life list by getting them in the wild this
summer.

Seems like most people don't know this about the Domestic option for the
Muscovy Ducks in CP.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 19, 2017, at 1:31 PM, David Barrett