As we are in a slowdown waiting for migration to pick up I thought it may be a
good time to start thinking about warblers.  I had an interesting one on Sunday
at the Restoration pond in Alley Pond park.  It was most likely a dull first
year pine warbler, but was interesting in that it had a very pale bill, and
almost no white eye arcs or spectacles, both a bit unusual for pines.  Photos
are on my ebird list (not the photos labelled as pines, but of the one listed
as “warbler species”.  Any comments from those with experience in these matters
are welcomed.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S44160049

Good spring birding,

Peter