Thought I should mention that I had two Common Redpolls at my Galway, NY
feeders yesterday - the 11th.   I have seen plenty of Siskin reports, but very
few for Redpolls.   Interesting combination of a single Rusty Blackbird, the
Redpolls, and three Fox Sparrows yesterday, amongst many other more common
birds.   Waiting for some Evening Grosbeaks now.

[GPI Email Logo 03.png]

Kurt Weiskotten
518-898-9553 ext. 1553

This communication and any attachments are intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named as the addressee. It may contain information which
is privileged and/or confidential under applicable law. If you are not the
intended recipient or such recipient's employee or agent, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is
strictly prohibited and to notify the sender immediately.