Hi Brendan,
I sent this out because I don't do ebird and I'm not doing any blocks this time
around for the atlas.  I will help out by posting breeding birds I happen
across for the people who are doing the atlas and want to record my sightings.
FYI.
Andrew
Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4780
www.flickr.com/photos/conuropsis/albums

    On Wednesday, April 1, 2020, 01:40:06 PM EDT, Brendan Fogarty