With the USPS delays these days, it's possible that some of the paper lists
haven't found their way into my mailbox.
So I'm extending the submission deadline to this Saturday, March 7, 2021.  If
you sent a paper form and did NOT get an acknowledgment from me, please let me
know ASAP via email:  car...@prodigy.net I try to acknowledge every online
submission as well, so if you didn't hear from me after submitting, feel free
to ask.
Since I'm holding off on the compilation until this weekend, if the spring
weather (or anything else) made you miss the deadline, feel free to submit your
data online ASAP (but no later than 3/7). The more the merrier I get!
The link to the online form
ishttps://nybirds.org/CountyLists/web2020/CountyReportingForm2020.html

For more details, see below.
Carena

The County and State Listing Project is a fun, friendly competition run by
NYSOA started in 1992, it continues to attract new participants every year.
Some of our first county listers have not missed a single year since the
beginning (watch out, you might get hooked!). Here’s how it works:
After the close of each calendar year, participants send in their LIFE list
totals for all of NYS, and/or the 10 Kingbird regions, and/or the 62 counties,
and/or the PELAGIC ZONE (PZ).

In addition, we have one YEAR list category – for the entire state.
You can send in just one number or as many as 75, or anywhere in between – it’s
your choice depending on where you’ve birded and what records you’ve kept. A
compilation is produced annually and published in NYSOA’s newsletter and also
on the NYSOA website at http://nybirds.org/ProjCountyLists.html. Forms, a map
of the ten Kingbird regions, and details on the new Pelagic Zone are available
on that web page also.

Join in on the fun and see where you stand – statewide, region by region,
county by county – in comparison with other birders all over the state (and
even outside the state). To see what the annual compilation looks like, check
out the archive at http://nybirds.org/ProjCountyLists.html.