The Painted Bunting that was seen in February in a private yard in Pearl River,
Rockland County reappeared this week. It’s only coming in very sporadically
every few days,  but the homeowner got a photo this morning. I’ll be reporting
it on her behalf, since she’s not a birder.
Unfortunately I can’t go today or tomorrow and the bird is not visible except
from inside her house.
Interesting that it’s still around, and I’m wondering where it’s going when
it’s absent from her feeders. It was gone for about three weeks before it
reappeared.
Dawn Hannay

Sent from my iPhone