at 12:45, read a report online of a red-headed woodpecker ran over to fort
Greene park. at first I saw only a red-bellied by the tennis park and thought
the report only referred to the red bellied. Then a grey squirrel flushed out
high in a dead beach above the tennis court, The red-headed woodpecker.

It appeared in the dead trees over the tennis court. It was markedly smaller
and different than the red bellied woodpecker. It had a bright scarlet red head
white window on wings and rump, black tail, white belly  breast and black wings
with white windows.

Couldn’t locate after as it flew east.

Please excuse my brevity.  Sent from my iPhone