I thought some of you might be interested in reading
this============ Forwarded message ============From : Smith, Jason Y
(DEC)<jason.sm...@dec.ny.gov>To : "TURNER"<redk...@optonline.net>,"Gus
Keri"<gusk...@zoho.com>Date : Wed, 23 Jun 2021 14:44:21 -0400Subject : Re:
[nysbirds-l] An update on the south Brooklyn beaches nests============