I haven't seen these come across the list serves yet so I am sharing reports
from the local text alert.

Worm-eating warbler still present as of this morning at Firehouse Woods, near
Braddock Bay WMA, Monroe County.

Two ibis in flight from Braddock Bay Hawk Watch area last seen headed toward
Burger Park section of Braddock Bay WMA, Greece, Monroe County

Three glossy ibis at Montezuma NWR in pond near the eagle sculpture  on the
wildlife drive section along the Thruway.

Michael R. Wasilco
Regional Wildlife Manager, Division of Fish and Wildlife

New York State Department of Environmental Conservation
6274 E. Avon-Lima Rd., Avon, NY 14414
P: (585)226-5460 | F: (585) 226-6323 |
mike.wasi...@dec.ny.gov<mailto:mike.wasi...@dec.ny.gov>

www.dec.ny.gov<http://www.dec.ny.gov/> | [cid:image001.png@01D85A21.B234B950]