I did two passes over landfill and along western edge w Kyle B, the second w a
group. No luck w Wheatear but good looks at the Uppie Kyle picked out flying
by.  Nine raptor species including all three falcons and red shoulder, a bit
surprisingly no broadwing. Also, still very strong bobolink numbers (50 est.).
The three pipits were a fall first.

L. Trachtenberg
Ossining

Sent from my iPhone