Thank you to the people who posted solutions to the last question. :-)

To expand on this, is it possible with MySQL to do the following-

I have two tables, both with 'productid' as the primary field.

I need retrieve a few fields from table 1, but I only need to know if a line
exists and has a BLOB size larger then 0, in table 2.

(By way of explanation, table 1 has product information and table 2 has
product images - both share the same primary field).

If that line exists and with content I want to activate code within a PHP 'if'
statement, however I don't actually want to retrieve the field.

And I'd like to do all of this in 1 SQL statement.

Relevant fields within tables-

table 1 (product info)
- productid (int primary)
- title_1 (varchar)