Definition of libel according to the legal dictionary at law.com

libel
1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through
radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to
that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into
ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others. Libel is the written or
broadcast form of defamation, distinguished from slander, which is oral
defamation. It is a tort (civil wrong) making the person or entity (like a
newspaper, magazine or political organization) open to a lawsuit for damages
by the person who can prove the statement about him/her was a lie.
http://dictionary.law.com/default2.asp?selected=1153&bold=libel||

And while I am there, here is the definition of "fair comment"

fair comment
n. a statement of opinion (no matter how ludicrous) based on facts which are
correctly stated and which does not allege dishonorable motives on the part
of the target of the comment. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that to
protect free speech, statements made about a public person (politician,
officeholder, movie star, author, etc.), even though untrue and harmful, are
fair comment unless the victim can prove the opinions were stated
maliciously-with hate, dislike, intent and/or desire to harm. Thus, a public
figure may not sue for defamation based on published opinions or alleged
information which would be the basis of a lawsuit if said or published about
a private person not worthy of opinion or comment. This is a crucial defense
against libel suits put up by members of the media.
See also: defamation libel public figure slander

No company or person was named. So your claim that my comment is "libel" is
rediculous and laughable.