hi,

However GetSatisfaction requires that
oauth_callback=http://mysite.com/myresource be sent along with the
authorization url

As you mentioned the callback url must be send when you obtain the "Temporary Credentials". You can set the callback to "oob" but then you have to provide the url in anotherway to GetSatisfaction.

Unfortunately since my callback url is different at different entry
points

Then you probably must use the oauth_callback param. I dont know the API of GetSatisfaction but if its not according to the specification you should probably contact them.

best regards