Hello all,
I'm a OAuth2 newbie trying to implement an authorization server in Erlang.
I'm currently working on the "4.1 Authorization Code Grant" flow of the
protocol, but I don't how to fit the resource owner's authorization steps
into it. I understand the client first sends an authorization request as
specified in 4.1.1, but now, how is the authorization form presented to the
resource owner?. Should it be the response to the mentioned 4.1.1 request?.
Thank you,
Ivan