I'm not sure what the issue is but it appears commenting on the pull
request is possible because your comment shows up (twice even).

That said, I believe the sentiment of your suggestions here are already in
the content of the PR but just organized/expressed somewhat differently (in
a style more natural to the author).

On Fri, Feb 9, 2024 at 2:43 AM Denis <denis.i...@free.fr> wrote:

> https://github.com/oauth-wg/oauth-selective-disclosure-jwt/pull/354
>
> Since this pull request is blocked, I could not post a comment.
>
> Instead of one section about "Unlinkability" (12.4), there should be two
> sections:
>
>     "*Unlinkability between Verifiers*" means that :
>
>         1) if two Verifiers are colluding, they should not be able to know
> whether two different presentations are presented by the same user.
>
>         2) If a presentation,presented to a Verifier, is voluntarily
> publicly revealed at the initiative of that Verifier or is involuntarily
> revealed
>             after a data breach that happened to that Verifier, other
> Verifiers should not be able to know that different presentations were
> presented
>             by the same user.
>
>     "*Untrackability by* *an **Issuer*" means that an Issuer should not
> be able to know to which Verifier a digital presentation will be
>       or has been presented by a user.
>
>     Note:  In this case, there is no need to have a collusion between an
> Issuer and a Verifier.
>
> Denis

computer. Thank you._