>       Here's the opportunity for time triallers to test their mettle at
> the 80 k distance, on
> ABC's challenging 40k course............ and then some.
>
>       Advance registration to Les Humphreys by phone  (952-0325, office,
> 256-2498, home) desirable. No charge for OBC members but $5 to non-members
> or $20 the series. (The last 40 is in September).
>
>       Course is 12 km out to Middleville and 4 km on to Hopetown where
> right on hwy 511 for 15.5 k (4km beyond Marble Bluff ), U-turn and retrace
> to Hopetown, back on 16 thru Middleville to Union Hall where right and  8
> km out to hwy 7 and back on 9.  First rider off at 8:15.

                For those who only want to ride 40 km, the regular 40 k
route will apply.

>       To get there : Take 417 west to March Rd (CR49, formerly hwy44), go
> west 15 k to
>  Almonte. On reaching Almonte go straight on through lights at the
> shopping plaza, Martin St and hwy 29 (formerly 15) and a further 8km west
> on Wolf Grove Rd (CR 16). Union Hall is at the intersection of  Tatlock Rd
> (CR9) and Wolf Grove Rd (CR16).

                Please respond before August 13 if you intend to ride.

------
To unsubscribe, send a blank message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED],  (613) 230-1064
Web/mailing list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter