On the topic of truing one's wheels, I had put off attending Bruce
Timmerman's wheel building classes - until it was too late(bless his soul);
does anyone know of similar classes put on by anyone even remotely
experienced as Bruce.

I have pretty much built, and rebuilt, all components of my bikes except for
the wheels. And my fat little body plays havoc with busting spokes on my
beater bikes. I am very happy with the carbon wheels I use on my good bike.

Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter