Hi Peter....Hmmm....I think you are comparing apples and oranges. There is really
no comparison to the overall operating costs between a bike and a car. Consider
fuel costs alone....besides, I doubt I could get a bike rim that will accommodate
P225 60 R16s....(teehee).

I've used Specialized and Continentals for tires. The Contis lasted forever
compared to the Specialized, but they were heavier and had the wire beads so you
really had to wrestle with them whenever I got a flat. The specialized are more
expensive too, but I opted for convenience over economy.

-Rod

------
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb/Newsletter