WOW (Woman on Wheels)! Forty-eight riders were out for tonight's open
time trial - and for the first time ever a woman came first overall!

Meshy Holt, a professional rider from New Zealand with the Rona team was
back for her second OBC TT this season.. On her first OBC TT ride this
year, without even having aero bars, she was just one second shy of a
first place-tie. Tonight, her  time was an incredible 20:36 - a good 39
seconds ahead of Richard Hinz, the first male rider. Again, WOW - this
sets a new record for women in our time trials. The previous record, set
by Meshy last year, was 21:06.

You may see the complete results at
http://www3.sympatico.ca/celia.mcinnis/tt/2002/ .

Enjoy,
Celia
(long time club member, EtC.).

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]