From: Knight, Ross [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2002 8:52 AM
To: Wright, Eric; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [obc] Champlain Bridge Paint

        Only one person has metioned the expansion joints.  Some are good
and some are very bad.  Bad as in they are wide apart.  Your bike tire hits
hard and if you are pulling a 50 lb kid in a trailer you hit really hard.
HArd enough that her neck gets joilted to the point where complaints are
made.  I hope this is fixed soon but I doubt it.  Humm maybe it is time for
some late night cold patch.

        RDK

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]