From: Avery Burdett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 7:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [obc] Hermann

"..... behind the scenes" and "..... kept a secret"?

Hermann, what have you been smoking?

The Board (comprised of 14 members) discusses items of importance. Notes
from Board meetings are published in the newsletter. Board meetings are
open to members. We meet first Monday of each month if you are
interested.

The Board asked the Vice-President to review one request for changes to
the TT handicapping method. Bruce reviewed the rtequest and we discussed
it at last Monday's Board meeting. Bruce will announce the 2002
handicapping method shortly. And no, there is no *radical* change, just
some fine tuning to make it more competitive.

Now about that performance enhancing stuff you are inhaling .....

Avery

Hermann & Christa Kerckhoff wrote:
> Yes, Mary, What does go on behind the scenes ?
>
> Does anyone know about a NEW Handicap TT point system ?
>
> I hear of  radical changes in the calculations. Why is it kept a secret
> ?
>
> I think I'm entitled to know, it says in the latest Spokesperson: Who
> can
> unseat Mary Ajersch and Hermann Kerckhoff ? We are both training hard
> for
> this event.
>
> Hermann Kerckhoff

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]