I don't understand the problem re. putting the TT results on the OBC website. Surely
there should at least be a link to Celia's site. She does a superb job at getting out
the results quickly and presenting them in a grand variety of formats. I would like to
express my appreciation of the great contribution she is making. The time trials are
an important part of the club program and the results should be available on or
through the club website.

Jackie MacDonald

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]