I will be out of the office starting  30-08-2002 and will not return until
03-09-2002.

If you need attention right away, contact Robert Goosey (Santa Cruz x4940),
Deborah James (Ottawa x2860), or Rachel DeCuypere (Ottawa x2849)

Unless otherwise expressly stated, this message does not create or vary any
contractual relationship between you and ARC International.  The contents
of this e-mail may be confidential and if you have received it in error,
please delete it from your system, destroy any hard copies and telephone
the above number.  Incoming e-mails to ARC may be subject to monitoring
other than by the addressee.

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]