From: Michael Obersnel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 11:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [obc] trainers vs rollers.

I'm looking to get something to keep me going during the winter but I'm
afraid of commiting to a trainer or roller just yet.

    From what I've heard rollers are harder to balance on but give a
smoother ride and trainers are more strength oriented, but can stress
your frame more. I've got clip in pedals too, so rollers sound
dangerous, Any one have experience with these things?

Club Office:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (613) 230-1064
Website: [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http://www.cyberus.ca/~obcweb
Newsletter:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]