From: "sulistyo_winarto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 13:43:09
To: <obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [obrolan-bandar] Re: Minyak menuju 80

Pak Sbud, kalo soal harga minyak tergantung kepada siapa yang kita
tanya. Salam lagi bingung ....

OIL'S FUTURE PRICE IS REALLY DEPENDENT ON WHO YOU ASK
By JOHN AIDAN BYRNE, Post wires
August 24, 2008
Drivers looking for insight into how much they'll be paying at the
pump this winter shouldn't look to Wall Street for any guidance - oil
analysts on the Street don't seem to have a clue.
Take the gaping difference between the estimates of oil analysts at
two firms - Goldman Sachs and Hong Kong-based GaveKal Research.
Goldman is predicting oil, which settled at $114.63 a barrel on
Friday, will not continue its easing pattern but do an about-face and
rise 30 percent by Dec. 31 to $149 on growing demand in emerging
markets. GaveKal, looking at the same data, predicts oil will fall 19
percent to between $85 a barrel and $100 a barrel as production
remains high.
Oil has fallen 22 percent from its July peak as US demand has slowed
and production has not slowed. But no two analysts on the Street seem
to be able to agree on what lies down the road.
For example:
* On China's demand for oil: Goldman, in a recent report, writes that
China shows no sign of curbing consumption, noting that oil demand has
increased 9.5 percent in the year to July. GaveKal reports that with
Olympic preparations behind them, China has stopped importing diesel.

--- In obrolan-bandar@yahoogroups.com, "SbudianaY" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Liat tuh ramalan ahli2 TA yg satu bilang 300 dan yg lain lagi 80,
betapa ngawurnya sampe bertolak belakang 180^derajat, apa ga jadi gila
kalo kita dengerin yg begini hehehe.....

> SB

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: