Ah.  Thanks for looking into it.  Smatch can't understand bit flags like
that yet.  And it also still doesn't track pointers very well.
Eventually those things will be improved.

I see now that this out of bounds is also prevented in
vfs_load_quota_inode().  We don't allow "(type == PRJQUOTA &&
sb->dq_op->get_projid == NULL)".  Since, ->get_projid() is always NULL
for OCFS2 that means "type" can't equal to PRJQUOTA (2).

Hm..  is ->get_projid set anywhere?  Cscope and smatch can't find it if
it is.

I haven't investigated v1_read_file_info() but presumably it's the same.

regards,
dan carpenter