Thomas L. Scofield wrote:

> I am running Octave 3.0.0 on a MacBook Pro with Mac OS 10.4.11.  I
> have been able to install some of the octave-forge packages without
> any problems.  Others seem to install, but with some warnings.  One
> warning common to many installs is the one
>
>   Makeconf.in seems to ignore the --datarootdir setting
>
> I don't know what to make of that, but it doesn't seem to impede
> installation, so I've ignored it myself.

This one was my fault. I upgraded by autoconf due to changes in the
octave configuration file and this generated configure files that needed
this new DATAROOTDIR defined. Its fixed in the CVS, and in any case is
just a spurious warning that can be ignored.

D.

--
David Bateman                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary