After the recent large number of developer additions to octave-forge we
now now 43 developers registered. As has been traditional I therefore
think its time to strip the number of developers back to those that have
been active in the last year. As we changed to SVN since the last time
we did this the command to get that list has changed,  and I used

svn log -r {2007-03-01}:{2008-03-19} | grep "r* |" | cut -f2 -d\| | sort
| uniq

on the octave-forge repository and found the names

 abarth93
 adb014
 bluethgen
 cdf
 chuongnguyen
 ecm0
 etienne
 ficmatinfmag
 gnumuthu
 goffioul
 hauberg
 highegg
 jjstickel
 lindnerb
 luqqe
 mazet
 mcreel
 michaelschmid
 opoplawski
 pkienzle
 pvlanspeary
 rlaboiss
 schloegl
 sis-sou
 slackydeb
 soender
 stahel
 t-ca
 tkasper
 tom_holroyd
 tpikonen
 treichl
 whyly
 wsloand
 xavier98

or 35 developers that were active in the last year. The nine inactive
developers were

aadler
asnelt
cocus
frli8848
jos
piotrek_d
qspencer
sebald
thomas-weber

It appears that asnelt is the same developer as whyly, though the commit
messages are in the name of whyly (how did you manage that Arno?) so I
won't remove the asnelt account. Also Dan Sebald was just added today
and so hasn't had the chance to commit his code yet.

I propose removing the other 7 developers, though a simple e-mail from
them would stop me from doing it.. Of course if any of the above
developers wish to contribute in the future we'd be more than happy to
re-add them. So this isn't meant to exclude them, but is rather a basic
security measure to reduce the number of inactive accounts.

Regards
David

--

David Bateman [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary