Rafael Laboissiere wrote:
> The socket package is lacking a PKG_ADD file with the appropriate autoload
> commands.  The patch applied currently to the Debian package (not yet
> released, [1]) fixes this.
>
> [1]
> http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-octave/octave-forge-pkgs/octave-sockets/trunk/debian/patches/pkg-add-autoloads.diff?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

Ok, this is another case where the top-level PKG_ADD file is not being
respected on debian.. This appears to be correctly handled on my install
and so I don't understand why this isn't respected.. That being said, it
makes more sense for the autoload commands to be embedded into the
source code itself.. So I applied your patch, removed the top-level
PKG_ADD file and simplified the autoload commands as they now no longer
need to have an absolute pathname...

D.

--
David Bateman                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[x] General Business Information
[ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
[ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary