Please avoid top posting and reply at the bottom of the e-mail

On 8 November 2012 12:57, Salva Ardid <jsar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> El Dijous, 8 de novembre de 2012, a les 11:46:19, Carnë Draug va escriure:
>
>> On 21 October 2012 15:15,  <giorgio.denun...@unisalento.it> wrote:
>> > Hi!
>> > there is a difference between matlab's minmax, and octave nnet pkg's
>> > min_max.
>> >
>> > In matlab:
>> > minmax([1 2 3 4 3 4 5 6 4 3 4 5])
>> > gives
>> > ans =
>> >
>> >      1     6
>> >
>> > In octave with nnet:
>> > min_max([1 2 3 4 3 4 5 6 4 3 4 5])
>> > gives
>> > error: Argument must be a matrix.
>> >
>> > Octave does not like the input image to be a single line.
>>
>> On 8 November 2012 01:52, Salva Ardid <jsar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I recently ran into these troubles too.
>>
>> Hi Giorgio and Salva
>>
>> please give the following new version function a try
>> https://sourceforge.net/p/octave/code/11403/tree/trunk/octave-forge/main/nne
>> t/inst/minmax.m
>>
> Hi Carnë,
>
> The link seems to be broken
>
> Salva

Seems to be one more problem of the new SF code viewer. It also
appears to be 2 revisions behind. Use SVN to get it

svn cat -r 11403
https://svn.code.sf.net/p/octave/code/trunk/octave-forge/main/nnet/inst/minmax.m

or wait some time until sourceforge updates it.

Carnë