On 15 November 2012 17:01, Gerald Gmachmeir <gerald.gmachm...@jku.at> wrote:
> On 15.11.2012 16:53, Carnė Draug wrote:
>> There are indeed a lot of changes for the new version of
>> the image package but if you may have to wait until one of the devs
>> involved with windows prepare a new release of this package.
>

> ... I will wait.
> ... hopefully not to long ... I am currently learning image processing, and
> it would be very nice to use the new version, because it has a lot of
> changes and improvements.

Well, the really really non recommended way would be to just find
where your .m files of image package version 1.0.15 are and replace
all of them (except bwdist.m) with the ones from the image 2.0.0
version. This will cover most of the changes on the new version. The
changes that you won't see should be the new function bwlabeln and a
bug in bwfill (which you can workaround by always use
logical(bwlabel(x)) instead). It should work but is not pretty at all.

Carnë