On 11/23/2012 12:17 PM, Carnë Draug wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> I'm proposing moving the current Octave Forge mailing list
> (octave-dev@lists.sourceforge.net) to the same server as as the ones
> from Octave core. My suggestion is to have the following octave
> related mailing lists:
>
> * maintain...@octave.org - same as now, discussion of development of Octave
> core
> * fo...@octave.org - new mailing list for discussion of development of
> Octave Forge

Wasn't there some discussion about changing the name "forge" because of
confusion with SourceForge?

What about Agora?  Should that have it's own mail list?

> Octave (packages included)

How much activity does the help list get?  What is it primarily for?
For newer users needing help with language?  Help for compiling?  Just
asking questions here as a means to review the current situation.

Dan