>It usually results after a system reset or crash of some flavour
(i.e. more common on Win9x than NT, but in any case more
common for developers than most). ... TurboNote has been
downloaded over 40,000 times since December, so we've seen
this problem reported enough to want to try change things to
make it *much* less likely in the next release!<

Um, happened to me a couple of days ago too - on startup it came up with
the normal Windows 95 'you're program has gone bananas and will be shot'
message. The interesting points here are; I haven't even used the program
for several months, and I haven't had any crashes either. In fact all I've
really been doing is checking for email on this machine. Could of course be
Windows that needs to be shot... but I just uninstalled TurboNote instead,
and wouldn't have commented further but for this thread.

Cheers,
Terry
  New Zealand Delphi Users group - Offtopic List - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                  Website: http://www.delphi.org.nz