Hi Steven,

> Currently, Ofono only support GSM/UTMS, is there any plan to support
> CDMA/EVDO and when will Ofono support CDMA?
>
> Any suggestions or ideas about supporting CDMA will be appreciated .

so CDMA and also EVDO is on the long-term feature list of oFono. Right
now the focus is clearly on GSM/UMTS. One reason might be that CDMA in
Europe is not really existent or that more documentation and/or hardware
is available.

I foresee that EVDO integration for data connections with oFono might be
a lot simpler to integrate than a full CDMA stack with voice and text
messaging features. However we are more than happy to see CDMA and EVDO
contributions from other individuals or companies.

Regards

Marcel