Hi Pekka,

> > My understanding was that the Online state would be initialized by a
> > component like Telepathy-ring or some sort of system management daemon to
> > ensure that the dialer is up and running and able to accept calls before
> > the Online state is entered. If ConnMan initializes the Online state, how
> > is it ensured that all required clients (Dialer, SMS, etc.) have registered
> > already?
>
> I'd propose the connman would delay the transition of ofono modems to
> the online until the tp-ring/dialer has registered with ofono modem.
> The VoiceCallManager would need some kind of
> "RegisterCallHandler"method and add the list of the registered call
> handlers as a property. I suppose this would concern only the
> voice-centric devices.

this sounds rather complicated and I don't wanna have a dependency for
tp-ring here in the mix. Also I think this is more a theoretical problem
than a real one. tp-ring needs to check for the current ringing calls
anyway and can just pick where it left off. So lets talk about this once
we cross this bridge.

Regards

Marcel