The highest quality products improve the level of customer satisfaction. Our
lubricant products maintain the international standards .The proper lubricant
helps to significantly reduce downtime and maintenance cost. The production and
distribution of high performance Fuchs grease is a challenging task. We are
mainly concentrated to produce and distribute sustainable and innovative
lubricant products and services. We are identifying and developing new trends
in lubricant industry. The highly qualified and experienced personals
introducing specialized products in to the market. We provide comprehensive
list of lubricant related services to our customer. The major service of our
"Laser Tracker Suppliers Dubai" http://www.seltecuae.com/ is lubricant
production, distribution and technical support. The lubricant products helps to
maintain the performance of your machines and equipment’s . We distribute
Plantogear 100 S and Renolin 505 products. We deliver high quality lubricant
products at moderate price. We extend our service to different location. We
update our lubricant collection according to the requirements of global market .