4.8.917 is newer than what is on mellanox.com, as it fixed an OFED IP
multicast performance issue.

Scott

________________________________

        From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeremy Enos
        Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 4:29 PM
        To: Gilad Shainer
        Cc: ofw@lists.openfabrics.org
        Subject: Re: [ofw] Identifying correct firmware

        Thanks...  looks like the latest fw Cisco has for it (dlgl
branded) is 4.8.917.  Hopefully, that's not behind the curve for
Win2008.
        thx-

            Jeremy

        Gilad Shainer wrote:

                For 2008 you can use WinIB-ND Beta that support
InfiniHost III Ex and InfiniHost III Lx. You can find latest FW on
Mellanox web. Send me a note if you need more help.

                Gilad.