On Wed, 5 Apr 2000, Jon Leech wrote:

>     I don't see how it's less arbitrary for Michael to invoke an
> Australian ballot, or whatever this method is, than any other method we
> could use to break a tie, but what the heck.

Yes. I'd like to start another ballot in which votes for 'A' count
as 2 points, votes for 'B' count as 1 and votes for 'C' count as 0.

   :-)

My voting order is also A, B, C - but I protest the need to re-vote.

The previous vote was to overturn the status quo after the end
of the public comment period.  It didn't get a clear majority
- so it didn't pass and (A) remains.  No tie breaker needed.

Steve Baker                      (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
L3Com/Link Simulation & Training (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.hti.com
Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1