On Tue, May 09, 2000 at 09:47:54AM -0600, Richard Pimentel wrote:

|                 ... Perhaps we should work a little on process so that this
| will not happen again.

One of the things we may have to do is define a quorum.  So far there
have been only 7 votes cast, and I suspect the distribution of votes
doesn't reflect that of the group as a whole.

Unless the response picks up by the close-of-vote at midnight
tomorrow, a subgroup may have to dictate a decision.  Perhaps that's
acceptable, since only a few people seem to hold strong opinions on
the matter.

Allen