Hi,

We have a need for Derby support in OJB 1.0.1, but noticed from the
release notes that it's only implemented in 1.0.4. A brief look at
1.0.4 showed the Derby specific implementation
db-ojb-1.0.4\src\java\org\apache\ojb\broker\platforms\PlatformDerbyImpl.java
which we need in 1.0.1. Does anybody have any pointers on how this
backport should be done, and whether you foresee any complications?
Has anyone already done this, or been involved in similar work?

Thanks in advance.

--
Anuradha Weeraman
http://www.linux.lk/~anu/