hi ilias,

let's wait for the solution tom is working on.

jakob

Ilias Lazaridis schrieb:
Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

The series of simplified OJB Introduction applications that I like to contribute to the project, rely initially on the ojb-blank.

but: ojb-blank does not provide the basic functionality needed:
- ant-target "run"
- ant-target "deploy" [or similar], resulting in an ready to start jar within an directory.

Can I expect such an ojb-blank project from the team/community?

I am wondering about one thing:

I get no answers about my ant / ojb-blank related questions, which I would need to correct the ojb-blank myself.

Why does the community answer to an quick-start incident immediately:

http://www.mail-archive.com/ojb-user%40db.apache.org/msg12053.html

but does not provide me with the relevant answers / support to provide an professional grade solution which avoids exactly those incidents?

Please provide me with the targets "run" and "deploy" [or similar] (which would be basicly the ojb-quickstart target, moved to the ojb-blank build.xml), thus I can help the current newcomer (and the future ones) in a professional manner.

It's for the benefit of all.

I depend on you.

Please review the thread:

[QUICKSTART] - A OJB quickstart similar to hibernate
http://www.mail-archive.com/ojb-user%40db.apache.org/msg11900.html

.