In trying to work out the issue I was having in the other write, I noticed
that same database column names could cause a problem which was fixed in
1.0.4.  In trying to upgrade to 1.0.4, my maven project is failing due to
many pom file issues found at
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ojb/db-ojb/1.0.4/db-ojb-1.0.4.pom.

<dependency>
<groupId>hsqldb</groupId>
<artifactId>hsqldb</artifactId>
<version>1.8.0</version>
</dependency>

In looking at the web site, the versions are marked differently (i.e.
1.8.0.7) and the dependancy is not automatically pulled.  I was not able to
find the jdori dependancy there.

The repository the 1.0.4 pom file shows is:
file:///www/db.apache.org/builds/ojb/

But this does not work for me.  Perhaps it is expected to point to a
different repository?

Also failing:
<dependency>
<groupId>jdo</groupId>