Me yet again!

After a couple hours of searching, can't seem to find those libraries
anywhere.

Also, I looked at the build to see if I could avoid them somehow.  I noticed
in the build that Java 6.* is not included in the allowed JDKs, but Java 1.2
&& 1.3 is?  I recognize that there is likely old support to keep, but it
would likely be important to support 6.0 Java as many, like myself, use it.

Just some feedback.

John

-----
JohnE