Hi Edson,

Can someone fix the DTD (see bellow)?
Is fixed. Thanks!

Is this expected?
I wish I could say 'yes', but it's no.
Sounds like a synchronization problem.
I checked in a new version of CacheDistributor,
does this works for you (file is attached)?
(We don't have a test case to reproduce your
problem)

regards, Armin

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:27:13 -0300, Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can someone fix the DTD (see bellow)? Thanks.
The messages bellow are expected?

Edson

----> Edson Richter wrote:

Ok, I've changed all cache-object to object-cache in DTD and my XML and now it's working.
But now I'm getting the following log message:

[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.MoedaBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.MoedaCotacaoBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.ContaContabilBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.CentroCustoBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.TipoTituloBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.TituloBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.ParcelaBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation
[org.apache.ojb.broker.cache.CacheDistributor] ERROR: Duplicate key 'class br.com.mgr.beans.financeiro.SituacaoParcelaBean' found, can't add ObjectCache implementation

Is this expected?

Thanks,

Edson Richter